Monday, February 13, 2012

If you don't like it, don't look.

"I think it is great that people of all shapes and sizes can get together and enjoy feeling happy and free without clothing. If you don't like it, don't look. They are not doing anything dirty and I certainly don't think it's vulgar to be naked. I am not a naturist but I am open-minded and I know that naturism has absolutely nothing to do with sex. . . I have no problem at all with my children seeing a naked body, whether it is mine or someone else's. It's perfectly natural. What I do have a problem with and what I think is much more hurtful for young minds, is being exposed to violence, drunkenness, and plain bad taste. . . So what if we would encounter a group of nudists on the beach who are doing nothing more than enjoying the sunshine and having a swim? If the kids would ask me if that is normal I would probably say no, it's not the norm but there is nothing wrong with it either. They are just people like you and me, the only difference is that they are not wearing any clothes. It's unusual , but totally harmless. . . Goodness me! What's to be embarrassed about? The human body is a revelation of natural beauty. If you are that offended by the sight of something as natural as the human body then you're the one with the issues. Find a quiet isolated beach and try it just once. Then tell me you didn't enjoy the warmth of the sun on your body." - Martine Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment