Tuesday, February 14, 2012

12 Tips for "Hiking Naked" by Mark Storey

"I have become an unabashed advocate of nude hiking. I've been day hiking and backpacking all my adult life, but when I started doing it nude a few years ago, I was changed forever. There is not much that can beat the physical and psychological satisfaction of hiking nude up a long, hot, sunny alpine trail, of finding an icy, glacier-fed lake, of quickly jumping in, of leaping out even faster, of bragging to any Gray Jay that will listen of your superhuman ability to withstand the most Arctic of water temperatures, and of baking dry on a nearby flat piece of warm granite. Such activities were meant to be enjoyed nude, and I encourage all men and women to experience them." - Mark Storey

From 12 Tips for "Hiking Naked" by Mark Storey: http://www.bodyfreedom.org/guide/essays/hiking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment