Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nude Fun at Home

“Want to enjoy naturism? Just take off your clothes and finish the vacuuming in the nude.” - Jim C. Cunningham

Some people do not visit nudist beaches or nudist resorts, but go nude frequently at home. Home nudity is fun and can be as fulfilling as resort or beach nudity. It can make your home life much more comfortable and low-stress. Going nude around the house for extended periods in warm weather just makes sense. Why waste the energy to cool your house when you can be nude instead? You can be comfortable with a higher thermostat setting, or you may be able to do without the air conditioning completely! And, as an added bonus, home naturism can send positive messages to family and friends.

Below, a few people share how comfortable, healthy, and happy they are practicing naturism at home:

“When I get home, I'm nude. I cannot wait to get these clothes off.” - JWD

“From the moment I arrive home until I leave I am nude. If it seems a bit chilly I will wear a t-shirt. I always look forward to coming home. It is great freedom!” - Ybrevo

“If you are anything like me, the first thing you do when you arrive home is to remove your shoes. Why? Because it just feels more comfortable. Getting naked just takes that a step further and believe me it does feel a lot more comfortable. I have reached the point where I never wear clothes at home and am always nude unless I’m answering the door or entertaining non-nudist friends. . . . I actually don’t really even think about it or notice that I’m not wearing clothes.” - The Emerging Nudist

“My wife and I enjoy being nude around the house. A pair of shorts and a sarong are kept handy in case someone comes to the door . . . ’’ - Bill S.

“It was a bit strange in the beginning to strip all my clothes off when I came home after work, but it feels like ‘coming home’. You are just yourself, all the stress disappears with your clothes. It was a total relief for me! . . . I’m always naked here at home. I strip off immediately when I’m back from work or whatever. I cook naked, do the dishes naked, etc… I work naked in the garden when it’s warm enough. I have a garden shower which is great for cooling down when working in the garden. . . For me living naked is the same as living with clothes is for other people. It feels more liberating and relaxed to live naked!” - Natuurlijk

“Nudism quickly became more natural to me, and within two weeks, I was hooked on home nudism. How freeing! Cleaning the house, eating dinner, sleeping, and other normal activities became much more comfortable and convenient without the clothes.” – Melissa S.

“I became a nudist after I got divorced about a year ago. It is great for confidence and saves on the washing powder! I wish I had taken it up years ago. I do all my housework in the nude.” – Nina T.

“My wife sent me an e-mail in return titled ‘freefolding’ with the best she could muster considering her activity back at home - folding clothes in the nude.” - Port

“I have to say, I've been sleeping naked since I was around 5 or 6 years old, and I did all through high school and even now in college. . . Being nude is possibly the most natural state of being for a human. I love the feeling of the sheets on my skin and the freedom of it when you wake up. . . My recommendation - SLEEP NUDE!” - Dan

“Today I woke up and opened the shutter and window in my room. I can lie there in the morning with just a screen between me and the morning and feel cool air and wind caressing my body and just praise God.” – Rev. Charles W.

“It's really nice to get out of bed and not bother putting your clothes on. You're not restricted, you're actually less inhibited.” – Margaret D.

[How did you became involved in naturism?] “It was over summer just gone that after a few very hot days in a row, when I got up in the morning (I do generally sleep in the nude) that I just couldn’t be bother getting dressed. I soon realized how comfortable it was to be nude. Being a girl and absolutely loving clothes and fashion I really liked the feeling of no undies in my bottom or tight bra straps or constrictive clothes. So for the remainder of the weekend I stayed at home for the rest of the weekend completely nude. . . Now (with weather/temperature permitting) except when I have to go to work, shopping or somewhere else when ever I’m at home I’m always in the nude. . . I just really, really like being in the nude. The first thing I do as soon as I get home form work is close the front door and strip. I think there is a certain freedom from being in the nude. At home I discovered that there just about isn’t anything you can’t do.” – Christina

“My girlfriend and I love lounging around the house barefoot and nude 24/7 year-round. She believes the nude figure (female/male) is a beautiful work of art and should be appreciated and seen for all its beauty and uniqueness. We all look the same barefoot and nude - (beautiful) – and I totally agree with her. She is always entertaining her family and our really close friends butt-naked, and they are extremely comfortable with it - so much so that they . . . join us and go nude in the house year-round too when we all get together, hang out, and relax.” - Steven

“Not only is sleeping naked more comfortable, but it's good for your health too [according to recent research]. Increasing your level of comfort makes it easier for you to relax and sleep, so you get a better night's kip. The resulting deeper, longer sleep makes it easier for your body to regenerate and repair itself, and build up your energy for the day ahead.” – SleepingNaked.org

2 comments:

  1. I can only agree with the whole naturist lifestyle, I've been a naturist for the last 40 years and unless absolutly necessary I never wear clothes, I'm again single and hoping to find a partner who wants to share my naturist life, (my wife did in the begining but changed her mind after we maried) It's healthy, comfortable and most of all natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy live sex webcams? You will not forget BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete