Thursday, August 20, 2009

Freehiking in the Rain

“I have hiked and mountain biked nude on a few occasions and look forward to the opportunity to do it again. My favorite is hiking in the rain. The feeling of the cool random raindrops is unlike any other. After shedding the clothing, it's not long before it feels completely normal. The worst thing about the entire experience is knowing it has to end. I dread that time of having to get dressed.” – jcg

I've feehiked in the rain before. It was too cold - the raindrops felt like needles. I try to avoid it.

Anyone else freehiked in the rain?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff!
    I agree with you about walking in the rain. Please keep up the good work.
    All the best from Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support and comment Laurie! Where do you live in Europe? Are you able to freehike there, or visit other types of naturist venues?

    ReplyDelete