Friday, August 5, 2011

Lots of Nude Drivers

Do you get the feeling that nearly everyone wants to drive nude? I at least wish it were so. Here are even more people who love the experience.

Ken

“I drove 348 miles naked. When I had to stop for gas my girlfriend put her clothes back on and I just put a towel over me till we left. When we got home I just wrapped the towel around me till I got in the apartment. It sure was fun and relaxing.” – Thifes

“I have driven nude several times (at least once a week). It really feels great to not have any constrictions except for a seatbelt. When I drive nude I am much more aware of my surroundings!! I love the feeling!!!!” – Txpopi

“I love driving naked whenever I can, although I am being very careful, there are lots of 4-wheel drivers, trucks etc., and they can all look down on you! But the feeling is sensational, I just love it. I always keep a towel handy . . . But when you are on the open road or on a highway, there is nothing better!” - Peter

“I got the late night munchies so I ran out to McDonalds. On the way back I was driving down the two lane road with no cars so I slipped off the shorts. It was nice to drive in the cool night air in the buff” – Jasonbb

“I enjoyed a 2 hour skinny road trip today, only dressed for about 5 minutes to walk in and get parts for truck. then removed clothes again for return trip. Slid a shirt over my lap when a officer was directing traffic on the Yellow line at a construction sight. I believe he had more things to worry about than me at the moment. With traffic, 95 degrees outside and sweating like, might I say "a pig" little ole me staying cool was not on his list of priorities.” – NudistJohn

2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete