Friday, July 17, 2009

Scull Valley Freehike - Nov. 2008

Just a short Skinny Report today. Monday I “had” to get out of the workplace (where PJ and I now also live), and the weather looked good, so I contacted Lee and we got together for an afternoon freehike in Scull Valley (about the same area we hiked earlier with dodger). (PJ had lots of things she wanted to accomplish, so she sent me off on my own - it's amazing to be married to a wife who totally understands.)

The scenery was wonderful (sorry, no photos this trip), and the temperature was in the low 60s, just right for a freehike, after we got going. And it was great to talk and get caught up on life.
We hiked for a coupe of hours. What a great way to unwind.

Every time I go for a freehike I'm and more and more convinced of how enjoyable and good and right and wonderfully beneficial naturism, and especially freehiking, is for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment