Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Olive Dell Ranch – November 30, 2009

Today was a nice, normal, naturist day for me. I arose early, stepped nude out the door, and proceeded to hike the Picnic Table Loop Trail (about three miles) – no pack, not even a water bottle - totally nude except for shoes and socks – warmed by the early morning sun - healthy exercise and totally enjoyable. I love freehiking from our place at Olive Dell Ranch!

On the way I walked up my new Giant Boulders Loop Trail, and returned via the overgrown Olive Dell Nature Trail that I’ll soon redo; it will be nicest nature trail at any resort in California when it’s redone. I think I’ll approach someone at a local university to come up this spring and identify and help tag the plants, etc. This will have the added bonus of being able to interest naturism to someone new.

After retuning from my freehike, I spent some time digging a trench and installing a decorative cement block boarder along the black path I’d installed earlier down to our trailer. Fifty yards below me an electrician was poised on a ladder at the top of a telephone pole installing a new telephone line. Another man was holding a safety line. Both were nude of course – just an every-day occurrence at a naturist resort. (It’s of course always more enjoyable working nude.)

Still later I mixed up cement and helped PJ secure an angel statue on a large rock in Dellymaze Park. Then we both spent some time on park maintenance.

Today was a relaxing, rewarding day at Olive Dell Ranch. We love our naked place.
Ken

PS – We’ll be traveling from Southern California to Idaho, December 13th to the 20th, and might have a little time in the St. George, Salt Lake City, and Logan Utah areas. Let us know if you’d like to meet.

PSS – I post Skinny Reports like this, as do other Skinny Trippers, on our egroup at http://groups.google.com/group/skinnytrippers. If you’re willing to post a profile, you’re welcome to join the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment