Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nude Practice Makes Perfect

"Welcome" to my new follower. Feel free to comment anytime - it's lonely writing and no one writing back.

As those who follow this blog know, my wife and I work and live in the Redlands, CA area, but maintain our "happy place" at Olive Dell Ranch (family nudist resort) where we spend most all of our free time.

So yesturday we got off work early enough to drive up to the resort (about 20 minutes). There was enough daylight (a rare commodity in December) for me to get naked and work on the trails in our Dellymaze Park. Several trails needed a little clearing (the recent rains had washed down some dirt).

I then walked up the nature trail and extend it another 50 feet or so - clearing brush, moving rocks, digging out rough spots. It should be at least a mile long when I finish clearing it. I will then invite an expert from a local college to help identify and mark the foliage and other natural features. (That should be interesting - inviting a (likely) textile to participate in creating a nude-use feature.) Before spring I hope to have it completed. It should be the best nature trail at any naturist resort. (A nature trail at a naturist resort makes perfect sense; don't you agree?)

Want a rewarding naturist experience? I'd certainly welcome some help on the trail. Just let me know when you'd like to come - I have a shovel.

After working for an hour or so I returned to our site and PJ and I walked down to the clubhouse for a shared shower (still one of the activities I enjoy most at a naturist resort). Naturists get their backs washed nearly every day - ah, heaven!

By-the-way, reading about naturism is no substitute for trying it. I'm totally convinced that naturism can't be understood fully until it's practiced. I welcome all to come visit us at Olive Dell Resort and tour Dellymaze Park. Nude practice makes perfect in so many ways. Just let me know you're coming and I can get you in for free. We look forward to meeting you, and sharing this wonderful approach to life.

Ken

2 comments:

  1. Ken I would certainly like to be able to give you a hand with the trail however bit too far for me to drive. I am up in WA state near Spokane. I used to live in SoCal and have friends in Redlands though it has been a few years since I visited them. Keep up the good work I do appreciate hearing your stories. I am trying to work up the courage to try some winter freehiking but the best I have mangaged so far is nude in the backyard in 28F weather. I do freehike around the ranch, Kaniksu Ranch est. in 1939, however not feeling like making that drive in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alan. Nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete