Friday, December 25, 2009

Work on Olive Dell Nature Trail

I spent Sunday afternoon, Monday, Wednesday afternoon, and Thursday morning working nude on the new Olive Dell Nature Trail - removing brush, digging, moving rocks. I finished the completely new downhill section that ends at Dellymaze Park, and then moved over to the original section that has completely grown over. I modified this older section of the trail, making it better – less steep, and more interesting.

The new trail should be over a mile. I’m hoping to have the entire trail cleared/dug by mid-January. Then I’ll invite a local botanist from a community college to come help identify the vegetation. (It should be interesting introducing a professor to a naturist resort.) Finally, PJ and I will install signage, and hold a grand re-opening this coming spring.

I’m loving working on the Olive Dell Nature Trail (especially since I get to do the work nude). When it is complete it will certainly be the best nude nature trail at any resort in California. I hope many of my readers will visit us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment