Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love Being One With Nature

This past Wednesday afternoon PJ and I spent some time freegardening in Dellymaze Park and along the Olive Dell Nature Trail, changing a few signs, and gathering a few plant specimens for identification.

Then, on Thursday morning I freehiked the course for the upcoming Bare Burro 5K (to be held at 10:30 on April 18th - see http://www.olivedellranch.com/ for details and registration information – hopefully some of my readers can attend).

The weather was perfect to be out in nature naked. The plants are green, the trees are growing leaves, the flowers are blooming, and the wild cucumber pods are getting huge.

I just love being one with nature the way God intended – naked and totally unashamed.

1 comment:

  1. I see lots of connections to the environment and I feel a hard to describe connection to the surrounding plants and animals. It is like the barriers between me and the natural worls are removed. I'm like that though I enjoy being out there in nature naturally just brings out so many good feelings.

    ReplyDelete