Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freehiking Opportunities Won't Come Again

“. . . my sister in law and her husband became caretakers of a gold mine . . . Situated on a river below Reno Nevada . . . One day I decided to hike to the actual mine site . . . The sound of the river, the birds, the forest, no clothes - it doesn't get any better - it was a pioneer experience - a week of bare hiking and bare living. I did great gold panning . . . even better . . . naked. . . I have been to resorts with my wife, but it is the call of the Wild to walk and hike in creation, to . . . leave no trace. . . I am drawn to. It is breathing and feeling the power of nature as it penetrates my senses. Enjoy your days my friends; they won’t come again. - Naken

1 comment:

  1. Too true. The feeling of naked free hiking, either alone or in a group, is a special experience. Use it or lose it.

    Rich.

    http://www.naktiv.net/activism.html

    ReplyDelete