Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family Naturism at Olive Dell Ranch

One of the nicest things about where we live - Olive Dell Ranch - is that parents can raise their kids in its naturist environment. This seems unique in this era of irrational fear about child predators. When I was a child, my mother would send me outside to play with my friends. We'd play all day and sometimes into the night. My parents were not afraid we might get kidnapped and abused. Today parents act as if there were pedophiles behind every bush, so my grown children fear leaving their children outside alone anywhere.

We'll, things haven't changed at Olive Dell. Children often visit our place, and we're all nude.

Yesterday PJ was out of town. Late in the afternoon I walked down to the clubhouse to shower. Afterwards, I slipped in the pool, naked as required of course. I was the only adult in the pool, along with five children - two boys and three girls - ranging in age from one year to 14 years old. The one-year-old boy's mother was sitting at poolside of course, and the 12-year-old boy's dad was sitting some distance away on the patio talking with others, but the three girls' parents were not to be seen.

One old man swimming naked with five youths without concern - unheard of in this crazy world in which we now live.

Naturism is right headed. I love living as a naturist!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that post. It's refreshing to know that there are places where we and our children can feel safe and that some of those places are nudist venues.

    It's like naturism is a return to sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure seems like a nice place to stay in this resort.As for the 4 of us including my wife and two daughters have been living in this resort for almost 4 months.This resort has people of all ages, but the majority are middle aged.The good part is that out in the wooded area were we have a cabin near it's filled with young people and a place for the four of us to wonder in the fields in the nude.

    ReplyDelete