Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Freehiking by City Creek

Does anyone else freehike in city areas like Aqui Zinaga?

“I may not be in big wilderness . . . But the creek in my city has many deer, raccoons, skunks, foxes, birds, etc., and I have seen many of these wonderful creatures during my naked walks around the creek. One circuit of the trail takes me about an hour and a bit. I usually do two circuits in a night with little breaks down by the rapids to listen to the music of the rushing waters, and also take breaks at a few other places. My nude walks usually start about Midnight and I often end up noticing the coming of a new day when the sun starts to rise about 5- 5:30 am. I enjoy my walks nearly every weekend during the summer and sometimes during the midweek if I have the next day off. I also go nude walking in the early spring and late fall as long as there weather is cooperative. As a conservative guess I would say that I hike nude at least 30 times a year for a minimum of 2 hours each.” – Aqui Zinaga

No comments:

Post a Comment