Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bare Burro 5k Update

Don’t miss out! Registrations are coming in for the Bare Burro 5k - the first nude run held in Southern California. (There will also be nude walkers – PJ and me for instance; we won’t win a medal, but we’ll get lots of sun, have lots of fun, and take home a cool Bare Burro t-shirt for participating!)

Here’s what one registrant says: “I'm looking forward to joining in the fun of this event as my first 5K AND my first nude run! Thanks Olive Dell for creating this great experience.” - Jon
So send your registration in soon and mark the date on your calendar.

The Bare Burro 5k will be held Sunday April 18, 2010, at Olive Dell Ranch, staring at 10:30 am. Come Join in the Fun!

Additional information and the registration form can be found at: http://www.olivedellranch.com/

Or you are welcome to email me with questions: kenfreehiker@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment