Monday, June 1, 2009

Australia Bush Walkers

“My wife and I are keen naked bush walkers. We have hiked many extreme tours (naked) all over Australia and the World. Our absolute favourite area is the Northwest of Western Australia - in December and January - spent the last four years there for our holidays. It is paradise on Earth. We climbed the second highest mountain in WA (Mt. Bruce - naked - twice) and spent many days in Wittenoom Gorge, Bee Gorge and the Karijini Gorges (also naked) - one of the most stunning places we've seen (and we **do** get around a bit).” - karijini49

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only Assie freehikers, I met up with some SE Queensland bushwalkers for a naked walk on the 'Great Dividing Range' and I managed a bit of nude camping and hiking alone.

    I love Australia for freehiking, less population means more freedom, which makes a change from over populated Britain.

    ReplyDelete