Monday, September 5, 2011

Wife Learns to Love Freehiking

The following thought by Picgirl reminded me of PJ's first Freehike. We had hiked clothed into the hills above Cedar Fort, Utah. When we were out of sight of the houses, we paused to undress. PJ was nervous and a little reluctant, but as soon as she undressed and felt the breeze and sun on her shin she smiled broadly and literally skipped up the trail. "This is wonderful", she said. And she's never looked back; now we both love freehiking.

Has anyone else helped a spouse understand how wonderful freehiking can be?

Ken

“I always got naked in my apartment after work or when I felt like I didn’t want clothes to bind me. I also had a few naked experiences while I was growing up, but I didn’t really know what nudism was at that point. I met my husband and he was honest and upfront with me about being into nudism. I thought the idea sounded wonderful. I have to admit I was a little nervous about the whole thing when he and I first did it together. We always go to outdoor nature settings and go skinny dipping or hiking. I love the way the body feels when you’re out of your clothes. It heightens your senses on a much deeper level. It has also helped me with self -esteem and body issues that I have had. One of my favorite experiences was when my husband and I went fishing down by the river nude. It came up a huge rainstorm, the water on my body felt wonderful. When the rain hit my body it was like no other feeling in the world. When I went on my first nude hike it was a feeling like no other. Just the feeling of the breeze as I walked hand in hand with my husband. The way the sun felt beating down on my skin was a whole new feeling. It feels wonderful to be naked in places you wouldn’t normally be. I was so nervous about getting caught, but I enjoyed it so much. I have no regrets. I love everything about nudism.” – Picgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment