Thursday, September 8, 2011

Continue driving nude!

Do people ever get tired of driving nude? I don't; I love it. Continue driving nude!

Ken

“Regarding "Driving Naked," I drove the 33 miles from home with just a tee shirt on. Route was along interstate 81 then state and local roads passing through three small villages. On the way back, I dispensed with the tee shirt and had on only my hiking shoes. All told, I was able to be naked for about 6-1/2 hours between the driving and hiking.” – Cynoutdoors

“I . . . now drive nude whenever possible. Doesn't work when running down to Home Depot, but on trips it’s my new norm. Recently went to Mountain Air Ranch for 5 days and drove both ways nude. Carla couldn't drive nude on the way there due to possible exposure, so we bought her a stick up sun blocker they sell for keeping sun off kids and was able to ride home naked.” - Guy & Carla

“Got more naked driving in today! Played golf with a few friends today about an hour away from home. After the round everyone wanted to go home so I planned for this and parked my truck out in the corner of the parking lot. They all got in their cars and drove away. I walked out to my truck, loaded my clubs in the back and then turned on the engine to get the A/C going and...stripped off in the parking lot and got in and drove home!“ – Fireprof

“I was driving into the city, nude of course, on a warm day just enjoying the drive. I passed a similar sized vehicle (SUV) being driven by a good looking girl with a passenger (also female). They paced me for a while, and I was beginning to get concerned that they might be calling the cops. I slowed a bit and changed lanes, and they slowed even more. I thought nothing more of it as I continued down the relatively open highway, when their vehicle came alongside to pass me. BOTH girls had stripped naked, and gave me some big smiles and a wave as they went by!" - Txbiker

“I drive naked all the time. But, to avoid being arrested, I never do it in the city. NEVER. I only drive naked out on the expressway or country back roads when it is hot. Hot muggy days don`t draw any suspicion seeing a shirtless male driving a car. Love it!” – Nakeddcboy

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete