Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nude Home Sweet Home

PJ and I can hardly wait to finish work, go to the apartment, and take off our clothes. Nude at home is the right way to be as the following individuals agree. Do you also love living nude?

Ken

“When I was around 17 years old, I started as a home nudist . . . It all began when I went to shower . . . I noticed there was no wash cloth in the shower, so I stepped out . . . and walked down the hall to retrieve a wash cloth from the closet. . . at that moment . . . I turned and saw my mom standing there with a wry . . . 'hah I caught you" kind of expression. . . So I just said to heck with it . . . and walked back into the bathroom to have my shower. . . It wasn't long after this episode that my mom started walking to and from the shower naked as well as the rest of the house casually (something entirely new), save for a towel wrap around the head. I had a nice chat with my mother shortly after that, specifically about nudity at home, telling her that since she had already seen me in my full glory and since she had become more care-free, I was going to stop worrying about it, and walk around nude as I wish . . . and to this she had no objection, and has joined me in doing this (she even convinced my father and little sister . . . by telling them that by being nude at home, we could save on washing clothes, and that we are just family, so we really shouldn't worry about it). Since that fateful day, I have happily been a home nudist primarily, although we have had a few nude family outings, as well as the occasional skinny dip (the most memorable of which was at a hotel pool, in which another family came in, saw us naked and asked if they could join us . . .“ – Bobbeee

“As far as I can remember, I've always slept in the nude. When I was 19, I got my own apartment, it didn't take very long for me to get lazy and not get dressed when I got up. So nude I stay until time to leave. I got so used to it that I striped down as soon as I walked back in. At the age of 28 I meet my wife. We spent lots of time together naked . . . I can now be nude around our home all I want, keeping a housecoat close by case one of the kids or anybody shows up unexpected.” - OilcanJack

“I am naked almost all the time I am home. I haven't worn pjs since I was 14 and I don't dress in the morning unless I'm going out. When I get home, the clothes come off. If the doorbell rings, I check who is there through the peep hole and most times I don't cover up before opening the door. There is a sign saying "CLOTHING OPTIONAL PAST THIS POINT" beside the front door and hooks inside for those who care to join me to hang their clothes on. Some of my callers undress and some don't, but most of them know I am a home nudist and just act naturally either clothed or naked.” - phph

“My sister and I were raised by our mother (our dad passed away when we were very young). She had made it a practice to walk around nude most of the time. My sister and I would go nude when the mood struck us. . . I still walk around the house nude all the time. My wife . . . was raised the same way and doesn't see a problem with it. So whenever my sister comes over we all hang out and sunbathe or just visit nude.“ – Playnaked40

“What's the point in wearing clothes when you are in your place? My husband and I both regularly walk around our place without clothes - both inside and outside. It's natural, and makes it so much easier when you don't have to worry about putting on something.” – Addiebaby

No comments:

Post a Comment