Saturday, June 18, 2011

Other Backyard Nudists

Here are several reports about sharing backyard nudism. Anyone else have an experience like this?

"I'm naked in our backyard about 99% of the time. The other 1% - textile parties and gatherings. Our neighbors have seen us several times and because of that I don't cover, run for cover, or come up with one liners either. They've looked over the fence, seen us completely nude, full frontal and smiled and waved. I don't think they'll join us but at least they are accepting or tolerant." - FP

"Mr Pointon is open about his naturist lifestyle . . . "All my neighbours know that I do my lawns and gardening in the nude, . . I've approached all my neighbours and and told them 'this is me, this is what I do', and they are fine with it." One of his neighbours told the Bay of Plenty Times Weekend Mr Pointon was a "lovely neighbour". "He did tell us he likes to do a bit of nude sunbathing in his garden and that's his business. It's not my cup of tea but I would rather live next door to a naturist than a P lab, . . I don't think it's a big deal. It gave me a bit of a giggle. People get in a stew over it and say 'oh what if children see', but in my opinion there are more pressing worries about the kids, like bullying or teen drinking." - Ellen Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment