Thursday, September 24, 2009

Olive Dell Ranch - May 19-20, 2009

May 19th: This morning I freehiked the loop trail. I saw 15 donkeys 5 rabbits, and a hawk. I just love freehiking, and it’s so great to be able to just slip on shoes and socks and head out from our trailer.

May 20th: We stayed at Olive Dell Wednesday night. I sat on the deck and played my guitar (nude of course) for over an hour. I love the guitar - it had been way too long since I’d taken the time to play. Life just gets too busy in the textile world. I got to thinking that it might be nice to invite others for a nude jam session on Wednesday evenings. For millennia our ancient ancestors gathered together in the evening to play drums and musical instruments. It was part of being human, of being a community. We’ve lost that, along with much of our humanness, including our natural nudity. Yes, a naked musical get together is a good idea. PJ says she’d like to have a drum to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment