Friday, September 18, 2009

Olive Dell Feels Like Home

On May 13, 2009 PJ and I visited Olive Dell and ate dinner with others at the monthly Nude Tailgate party. Only about 20 were in attendance. We brought cheesy hotdogs and beans. It was fun eating with other naturists. Don, who had lived at a resort for a good number of years, discussed how he seldom visited other naturist venues when he traveled because he lives at a resort full-time and doesn’t feel the need for naked entertainment outside the resort - his home. Interesting comment – I think I may be getting to that point. Naked is just the way we feel most comfortable – the way we live - and Olive Dell feels like our home. By the time we finished eating, there was just enough time for a shower and soak in the spa before a nice naked sleep.

The next day I got up early and took a freehike up center trail to the top of the hill. I saw a deer along the way – my first at Olive Dell although I’d seen tracks. The hike was very enjoyable. When I got back it was time to leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment