Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Raising Children as Naturists

"I was raised in a family that frequented nudist clubs and beaches. I have fond memories of Cypress Cove and the original Sunny Palms. And nudity around the house was rather common. For me, it was a great gift to grow up that way - a gift my wife and I are giving to our own kids. So from personal experience raising kids as nudists can be a good thing

As an aside, I also know that there are people in the world that would abuse that notion, but then, many ways of life are subject to the same abuse. I wouldn't abandon my way of life because someone else does something evil in the name of nudism. To me that person was never a nudist in the first place. It's the same argument many Catholics say about the church, just because a few priests engage in, err, uh, "Catholic" behavior with kids doesn't sway them from the church." - The Naturist Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment