Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I certainly had a good Bahama beach tan

“A few years ago my wife and I spent a year in the Bahamas. Not far from where we lived was a "nude beach." After visiting it a few times we decided it was called nude because it was nude of people. I had always wanted to be nude outside but the only chance I had was in our own private back yard. Now was my chance. . . Where we first started walking the beach there was a curve and as soon as we had rounded it I would slip off my swim suit and carry it for 3 or 4 miles while we collected shells and then when we returned I would slip it back on just before the curve. . . Then later I would lock all my clothes, shorts, tee, swimsuit and sandals in the trunk of the car. This was great! Then one day as we turned around to walk back we saw three couples walking down the beach toward us. There was no place to hide so I just "toughed" it out. Seems they were from a cruise ship and asked many questions about the island and life on it. Nobody seemed to care (except me) that I was the only completely naked guy among 8 people. We walked back the 4 or 5 miles to our car chatting all the while. Only as we were saying goodbyes did one of them mention that I certainly had a good tan.” - Beachnude

No comments:

Post a Comment