Sunday, May 24, 2009

Freehiking is Healthy

[Freehiking has] “. . . also helped me to be more physically healthy. I used to hate hiking; when I would go hiking I would get exhausted, thirsty, and sweaty - it was simply a miserable experience. When I tried hiking nude I found it to be liberating and exhilarating, the feeling of walking, climbing, the sun, the wind and the feeling of freedom is amazing. I Think the feeling of freedom comes not solely from freedom of the restriction of clothing, but at least in my case it is more defiance against the restriction of establishment, of expectations of others, of tradition, even of some religious (incorrect non-scriptural) beliefs. I recently had a physical exam - for being 59 years old I am in excellent health. Being naked while hiking and exploring has become so normal feeling that much of the time I don't really notice until it is time to get dressed, after dressing I feel it hard to breath, and the belt and waist band feel like a cinch around my mid section; I feel restricted and controlled.” – Nude Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment