Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bare Burro Photos

I thought you might be interested in seeing the Bare Burro T-shirt logos for this year. They are at http://imageevent.com/kenandjane/bareburrophotos - cute. I’ve ordered 100 shirts. Those who register in advance will be sure to get one. Extras will then be available on a first come, first served basis.

I understand that the Bare Burro 5k Registration Form on www.olivedellranch.com was typed incorrectly. Sorry about the mix up.

We'll all gather at Olive Dell Ranch by 10:00 am, Sunday April 17th, and start the race about 10:30. Tell everyone the correct times.

Here is additional information from another post:

Larry: Is the bare burro 5k open to non-members that pay the gate and entrance fees?

Ken: Yes, but in your case, you wife can visit for free while you run.

Larry: I have a reluctant wife, can she come and keep her clothes on and watch the race?

Ken: Yes. Normally the patio requires nudity, but during the race, only the pool and spa areas require nudity.

Larry: Can we pre run or walk the race the Saturday before?

Ken: Yes, I plan to walk the course with those who are interested the afternoon before the race (meet at the clubhose about 3:30).

Larry: I'm so grateful you are putting this event. Any chance of moving it to Saturday next year so it won't conflict with church? I much appreciate your time.

Ken: You're welcome, and good question. Anyone else have any thoughts about holding the Bare Burro on Saturday instead of Sunday?

Please email me with questions at kensunwalker@yahoo.com. PJ and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Bare Burro.
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment