Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Exploring a Green Belt

“As a follow up to the previous post, I had the day off and decided to do further exploration of the green belt area that I discovered quite near home. . . I free hiked for about 45 minutes until I came to small clearing. It was around 11:00 a.m. and the sun was high so I decided to stop and do some sunbathing. It was a fabulous location that had been more than a little difficult to access because of the steep hilly terrain that was well covered with trees and brush so I felt totally at ease lying there on the grass and enjoying the warmth of the sun over every inch of my body. . . Afterwards, I collected my clothing and continued a bit further finding a huge rock almost shaped like a bench and so I stopped again and just sat down and enjoyed being outside in nature. . . I had some things that had to be done so I reluctantly headed back the way I had come. I remained naked until almost reaching the end of the wide improved trail I had used to start the hike and didn't dress until I was near the point where it led into the open. All told, an enjoyable 90 minutes of free hiking and nude sunbathing.” – The Emerging Nudist

No comments:

Post a Comment