Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nude Driving

Driving nude one must be careful to not offend other drivers of course; though other drivers seldom see you, the police probably won’t appreciate the un-sexual aspects of naturism. Still, being careful, which one should be when driving anyway, naked cross-country is a wonderful way to go. We’ve driven naked often – mostly on longer trips from Utah to Washington and to California. Here are thoughts from a few others who report enjoying Skinny Driving:

“Driving nude is a privilege. Many times I have driven to the nude beach and the resort. I will drive for 200 miles easy without a worry.” - NudeDrew

“I`ve recently taken up commuting to work nude. It`s about a half hour ride down the coast - all highway. It is very comfortable.” - NickCalifornia

“I drove a U-haul truck from Sacramento to LA with only my shoes on. I heard (unverified) that having shoes to safely operate the peddles is more of an issue than clothing. Great fun. Discretion won out at gas and snack stops. . . Gym shorts are handy. I was able to have a soda at a rest stop overlooking Pyramid Lake. I parked away from others and sat on the wall watching the moon over the lake & canyon - beautiful sight and feeling. . . My wife and I have driven 60 miles from a nude resort to home in the nude - great fun.” – 85Springer

“I have been driving naked for over 30 years. As soon as I get into the car after work, off come the cloths (unless I have to make a stop on the way home). The drive home is about 30 miles, mainly on the freeway from Valencia to the San Fernando Valley. After being at work all day, it is nice to be able to relax on the drive home. The longest drive I have done was on a five day trip in 1986 from home to the Grand Canyon, then to San Diego then back home. Other then stopping for gas, food, lodging and the time spent sight seeing I was able to stay nude almost all the time. . . I drive a 4 door sedan and keep a pair of shorts handy for when I have to pass a bus or large truck.” - Totaltanjim

“I have driven nude in many situations, many times. The furthest was from Joshua Tree, California, to Burningman in Gerlach, Nevada. . . I am observant of those around me, and cautious. Last week my girl friend and I drove nude from our hike - about 70 miles. Our next trip to Laughlin, Nevada was about 200 miles, nude to the hotel parking lot. My understanding of the law (in California) is that it is not illegal to be nude in your car, but if it becomes sexual, or somebody complains, then it is considered public nudity. As far as I can determine, [it is the] same in Nevada .” – Naked Bruce

“I stay as nude as I can. . . Two years ago I kept track of my nude driving miles. 2006 I drove over 2,000 miles in the nude. I'm an RVer. I've driven from Springdale, AR, up through KC, MO, up through IA into SD totally nude.” – Newt

“Several times when I would head up to the White Mountains from Tucson, I would get in my truck at work slip out of my clothes and drive the 200 miles to Showlow. When I got to the cabin it was dark and I didn`t have to worry about any neighbors so I just unloaded my truck and began enjoying my weekend. Just starting right out of work I was relaxed before I even left the city.” - Mpcarter

“It was a nice spring day here in Las Vegas, as my bride and I were packing up the truck to head back home from Sun Rancho Nudist resort just over 55 miles south of town. It was the end of a wonderful nude weekend at the resort with friends, games, Bar B Q and completely relaxing. As we finished packing up, I suggested to my wife we should extend our nude time until we get home, which required us to stay al natural for the 50+ mile trip, she agreed so we headed home without a stitch on. . . During the drive, we did not encounter any problems of any kind, and the fellow drivers didn`t have a clue we were naked as we drove down the freeway.” - Hornmeister

“I really enjoy the freedom of the road.” – NudeDrew

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to find out a weird little secret that can literally get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete