Saturday, October 1, 2011

One Last Freehike - Photos

I came to understand that I was a naturist as I began freehiking. I suspect a person can't fully appreciate naturism until he or she tries freehiking - a nudist, maybe, but not a naturist. It's a type of conversion - the feel of the elements around your entire body is simply amazing.

The freehiking season is nearing the end (except for those of us crazy enough to freehike in winter - one winter I freehiked 18 times in January), but it's not too late to get in one more freehike before the snow flies.

Here are some photos of people freehiking that might inspire you to take that one more freehike(http://imageevent.com/kenandjane/freehiking), or perhaps even your first. If you do, I promise you'll love it.

Is anyone with me?

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment