Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nude Roadsign Photos

It's been a while since I've posted - sorry. My email address was compromised by a virus, and PJ and I have been totaly consumed with work. My new address is kensunwalker@yahoo.com.

We did get to visit Sunsport Gardens and Haulover Beach in December. I'll try to find time to write reports. In the mean time, we're in El Paso for a few months. (Anyone know of any nude hikes there?) Then we'll head back to Olive Dell Ranch for the Bare Burro 5k in April.

To get up and going again, here's a link to a fun French video: http://dai.ly/h3Ac13

These naturists have found a great way to make nudity fun and memorable even during the winter - gather at a road sign and take a nude photo. What a great addition to skinnytripping.

PJ and I will have to do this as we travel. Anyone else willing to participate? I look forward to interesting postings.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment