Saturday, May 22, 2010

Carry Shorts

“I enjoy nude hiking in the forested areas around Vancouver, and often hike up fire and logging roads. While making every effort to ensure I am not likely to "surprise" any others in the area, I am constantly aware that I could meet someone around the next bend, and so carry shorts in my hand, should I require them. I did encounter one couple in the past, who were great about it. Only passing pleasantries were exchanged, but I still felt awkward.” - NorthVanNudist

1 comment:

  1. I do the same however the best is when I feel I am in a remote enough place that the shorts can go in the bag. I have had a few encounters while nude but those have all been very pleasant. Seems like the further you go out in the woods the less likely you are to run into someone who is going to be offended by simple nudity. That is my experience but I encourage everyone to get out and conduct their own experiments.

    ReplyDelete